Today was thanksgiving at home with family and friends.
Grandma and Grandpa brought the turkey (yum)
We had a fantastic dinner (with all the fixins...which I was told was weird to say..ha)
Afterword we played wii.
Michelle and I were on a team (in tennis) against Mom and Ellie.
Michelle and I won :)
Maddy and Jake bowled
aka. Maddy had a controller that wasnt connected.
I was behind her actually bowling for her, but she will never know that ;)
We had a fantastic dinner (with all the fixins...which I was told was weird to say..ha)
Afterword we played wii.
Michelle and I were on a team (in tennis) against Mom and Ellie.
Michelle and I won :)
Maddy and Jake bowled
aka. Maddy had a controller that wasnt connected.
I was behind her actually bowling for her, but she will never know that ;)


0 comments:
Post a Comment