Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Its 1:37pm, and I just woke up.

Not that that would necessarily be out of the ordinary for me, but its been awhile since I was able to do that.
Last night Joanna and I were finishing up her music video for her class by compressing it to put it on a DVD.
Low and behold, it ended up taking like 2 hours to compress (awesome)
I think it was because of all the effects. ehh.
But, it was fun. We were both falling asleep on the couch.
I'm officially finished with this quarter.
YAY
Its been a FUN bumpy ride!
Today Joanna officially finishes college. (well, she still has to turn in her thesis in a month or so, but still)
I'm sitting in the living room looking at our christmas tree.
I love christmastime!
The guys leave in a few days.
Annie and Jo still have a week or so (yays)
I can't wait to go to Vegas with Mom!
I miss my Kitty and my Dog!
I miss homeeeee
Soon Soon!





This thing is all around our school. No idea what it is or who put them up.
 It's funny.




0 comments: