Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Merry Christmas! (with the boys)

Yet another fun night with the boys.
Unfortunately Annie wasn't present :(
We made dinner (by we I mean Cory and I)
Spaghetti, and some fantastic garlic bread.
We had a great night!
Cupcakes, cookies, gingerbread, shots and hot chocolate! (and presents)

Cory and I, cooking up a storm

Christmas Tree! (with presents)

The BOYS

Silly

HAHAHA

Tommy and I with the book Chocolat that he got me

Tommy with his gift from Jo, a tear off calendar called "What's your poop telling you?"

Jo with her photography book from Tommy

Eric with his "one man wolf pack" shirt from Jo.

Cory with his Superman shirt from Jo

Me and my sock monkey from Cory

Eric with his Boondock Saints shirt from Me

Tommy with his Coffee Makes Me Poop Mug

Cory with the game I got him

Joanna opening her present from Cory

Eric got me this! (and put an a because he says "Star Track")

Making the gingerbread village

awww

Cory. Sleeping. as always

Awwwwww sleeping with the sock monkey

0 comments: