8 days of shooting. 5 pm to 5 am.I would have to say it was the most fun I've ever had. The process was so much fun and I learned S0 much!! Everyone was so amazing! In the last couple months I've had this little bit of emptiness from not seeing the cast and crew and finally we had our premiere! It was so great seeing everyone again!! It was an amazing feeling to see something I worked on! It was also great seeing my friends on screen,knowing all the takes and inside jokes behind them! The movie was a lot funnier than I thought it would be!! It was fun to see my name in the credits (and it was great seeing my moms proud joy :D ) I want to thank Jenna, Michelle, Jon and especially my mom for being there! It meant so much! Its going to Sundance and slamdance so we'll see how it goes! I'm so proud of it!!!







www.die-nermovie.com







0 comments:
Post a Comment