Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Kath & Kim at my work!
So it's been a while since I worked at my second...well first...job, Old Navy, and I finally got a shift randomly on a wednesday night. It turns out, the NBC show Kath & Kim, with Molly Shannon and Selma Blair, was shooting in our store. I was so surprised and so excited! They had me working at the door, holding people back and letting people in depending on what was going on. Selma Blair is a tiny little thing! So the cool thing is that I was wearing the cameo (jewelry) from my Grandma Dorothy (thank you Aunt Pam!) and Molly Shannon came up and said it was beautiful and I should cherish it forever! (As I was freaking out in my head and smiling like mad). She said she collects them and that mine looks like its gold plated. It was so cool! She was so nice to everyone at our store and our customers!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment