Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Panda express/99 cent store/petco/car parked to close to me..had to climb through the passenger side/silly/ crutch/elevator filled day.

Haha.
Today was fantastic.
First of all. I had class today. Color Timing. Wee.
Pretty good so far. We shall see.
Dorsey is in that class with me. Fun times.
Poor guy has to use crutches.
:(
So taking the elevator was a must for him, so I joined him.
After class we went to panda.
YUM.
The parking at that place sucks, the spaces are too small.
The car to the right of me parked over the line, so i was forced to as well.
Some dumbass parked in the tiny spot to my left. (retarded...come on!)
I had to climb in through the passenger side...it was THAT close.
I wish I would have taken a picture of it, but I was irritated.
This isnt my car, but this is an example of how close it was. My situation was VERY similar.


So after squeezing out of that space we went to the 99 cents store (where I bought a baseball..yay)
Then we went to petco (or was it pets mart?)
We looked at all the animals. (rats are gross btw.)
Then I seriously considered getting this blue beta fish..but I didn't. Yet.
It was fun times.

That night I video chatted with Darling Jo.
It was fun..we are VERY silly.
Cory even joined for part of it.




0 comments: