Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

England

This trip was fantastic
I figure I would write about each place every day to avoid overwhelming!
Our flight was long, but soooo worth it!
We stayed at this place called Imperial College and we stayed in a dorm room
It was pretty nice, perfect for us.
 One night the fire alarm went off and everyone had to go down stairs, it was prettty interesting!
Here is a picture out front, looking down the street.
We stayed near Royal Albert Hall (which you can see in the picture on the right)
Here is a photo of the College
I absolutely love the architecture in England.
This is the Tower of London. It was just about to rain
Tower Bridge, recently repainted
Tinyyyy sink at a McDonalds
St. Paul's
Out in front of St. Paul's
PUB!

Platform 9 3/4
Mom in front of Big Ben
Hehe.
 
Buckingham Palace!
In between mom looking at a map and finding the Diana memorial walk
Westminster Abby
Best sign on the planet

0 comments: