It was a pretty fun day, not to cold. Eric, who works at the photopass center was kind and got Joanna and Annie into the park for free while Jimmy and I used our passes like usual. The first ride we went on was Space Mountain, because we thought it was important to have it be Jo's first ride. And, of course, she loved it. She was giggling the whole time, that's basically how I knew. We hit up pretty much EVERY essential ride with the exception of indiana jones because it was closed! (Sad) we even went on pooh. It was "Bat's Day" which was basically gothic day, so the park, especially The Haunted Mansion Holiday, was full of a sea of black with crazy outfits.
It was pretty entertaining. Full of "how could that be comfortable to walk in?" Type questions. We were dumb enough to go on Splash Mountain, and I got stuck in the front seat, and I got soaked! We were all very cold. And Jimmy laughed at us. It was a concern later on when we heard that the firework show would be cancelled because of the wind, BUT, the show did go on, and the girls were really happy. We also made it to fantasmic!We had a great time, and very successful planned day and even got to go on space mountain 3 times! Pretty Spectacular! Next on the agenda is California Adventure!





0 comments:
Post a Comment